Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 Q

 Q & A with David Carr Charlotte Observer, The - Find Articles

 FIND  IN free and premium articles free articles only premium articles only this publication Arts & Entertainment Automotive Business & Finance Computers & Technology Health & Fitness Home & Garden News & Society Reference & Education SportsAdvancedSearch  (Related) 

 Q & A with David Carr
 Content provided

 in partnership with


  New Carolina Panthers quarterback David Carr met with Charlotte-area media for the first time on Friday, April 13, including The Observer's Scott Fowler, Charles Chandler and Stan Olson. Questions and answers have been edited for clarity and brevity.

 
On how Carr has adjusted to his new team: I got in a couple of days ago and got a little workout in these last two days. It was good. We have a good group here. I'm excited about it. I went out and ran. I did the obstacle course. I had a little fun with some of the DBs (defensive backs). It's a really good group of guys and a nice coaching staff, and it's going to be a nice situation for me.

 On the interaction with his new Panther teammates: I got some comments about the offensive line and how bad our team was the ...

Read the full article  (Related)   with a Free Trial at KeepMedia.
















No comments: