Friday, April 27, 2007

 Love

 Love It or Leave It or Rip It Apart - Week One, Day Three  
 Username: Password:Forgot your password?  (Related)  Remember Me
 You are viewing love_iselectric  (Related)  love_iselectric 's journal

Create a LiveJournal Account  (Related)     Learn more  (Related) 

Previous Entry  (Related)   | Next Entry  (Related) 

Week One, Day Three  (Related) 
 Apr. 16th, 2007 at 4:58 PM


 Meals



 M1 - Banana-strawberry smoothie - serv. size, about 2 cups

 M2 - EAS protein bar

 M3 - 4 slices Healthy Choice deli turkey, Sargento Light string cheese, 1 kiwifruit

 M4 - 1 cup Green Giant steamed garden vegetable medley, 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese, 6 oz container Light n' Fit raspberry yogurt



 I didn't write my meal plan ahead of time today, and we were very busy - so I didn't manage to eat a fifth meal. =/



 Exercise



 Weight-lifting - arms day. Not the best equipment to choose from, I worked it as best I could. Lateral pull thingies = 2 reps of 10 at 20lb each arm, bicep curls = 2 reps of 10 at 20lb each arm, bench press raise thingie = 2 reps of 10 at 40lb, dumbell curl = 1 rep of 10 at 20lb.



 Also did about 20 minutes worth of walking on the treadmill at a brisk pace - I want to move up to jogging, maybe next time I do a cardio workout.



 Weight:

 160lb



 -----



 My calorie intake has finally reached my goal of below 1300 - today it is supposedly around 1290. I'm not sure how many calories are in the fruit smoothies I make, but it's too much and really taking up the majority of my caloric instake for the day. If I drink a smoothie, I have to really be careful the rest of the day. So I think I will stick to protein shakes from now on, and just make the smoothies for my boyfriend and daughter as the occasional treat.



 Tomorrow is my free-day. I've had to plan it for Tuesday because some friends are coming over, and I know alcohol will be drank and chinese food will be ordered. I definitely don't want to miss out on the chinese food, and since the drinks of choice are jager bombs - I don't want to miss those either. I'll probably indulge in some Pop-Tarts for breakfast ... one begins to absolutely crave the most mundane things on this sort of diet. And I'm only three days in. It's okay though. Wednesday, no smoothies and my calorie intake will be below 1300 for sure - plus, it's going to be a cardio day.



 So far, this is going really well.



 For more in depth stuff about calories and fat burning, I made a Fitday: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=love%5Fiselectric  (Related) 

Profile
  (Related) 
love_iselectric  (Related)  love_iselectric love_iselectric
 
Latest Month
April 2007  (Related)  S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1314  (Related)  1516  (Related)  17 18 1920  (Related)  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30          
 
Powered by LiveJournal.com  (Related) 
 Designed by Lilia Ahner  (Related) 

No comments: